weiredest thing happened last night. we were bored. absolutely positively bored out of our skulls. nothing to do. we had done everything there was possible to be done. watch TV, play video games, run around the kitchen, eat cake, fix broken things, EVERYTHING. so we decided to make smores. Mike put them in and walked away. i was upstairs and came downstairs. i walked by and peeped in… they were burnt!!! SO BURNT!!!! so we were super ready for the smoke alarm… it didn’t even go off. super boredom.