I caught a glimpse of an article in The Star yesterday and I could not look away I simply HAD to read it. And then I regretted it. A lot.
A man claimed to have found a mouse in his Mountain Dew. The PepsiCo company retorted that there is no way that could be true because in fact, the Mountain Dew would have dissolved the mouse. I don’t know about you but that sounds INFINITELY worse to me. If it is in fact true, think of all the possible dissolved mice that have been ingested. I think it makes the company look much worse if there drink is able to do that a mouse, imagine what it would (does?) do to your innards whence ingested. Gnarly. I was never much a fan of Mountain Dew, but this is the nail in the lid of the coffin. Gross.